Still here and alive

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Still here and alive

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:36 am

Hello everyone,
Yes, I'm still here and I'm still alive. [ok] Been busy working and other stuff. <big grin> In the process of doing some late spring cleaning on my home. Pulling weeds along the garage and along the side of the house. Sarah..
< my daughter > started back to college this morning.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I'll try to improve, okay?

Talk to all your great people later, back to work.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 am

Sorry I haven't been on much. I'll try to improve, okay?

No need to apologize. I know your a busy person. The main thing I think about when I've noticed you've been gone is I wonder about your health. I know yard work isn't very good for your lungs and that time you had an Asama attack [schock] .
I just hope nothing like that happens again to you or any one else with the same condition.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 am

Hello everyone,

Yes, I'm still here. Had a rough couple of days. I got a phone call from my sister the other day. She informed me that she had an accident. I asked what happened, she told me she fell inside Walmart. To cut a long story short. She goes into the hospital early this morning to have her shoulder re-built. Seems she broke it in 2 places when she fell. I'll pop back in a few days.
Talk to you later

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 am

Oh no! [schock] I hope that everything goes alright with the surgery.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Ow :cry:. Tell her I hope she gets better soon. I bet that hurts like hell, has Walmart done any thing for her?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

From what she told me a few days ago. She told Walmart it wasn't their fault. She said that she turned around from the Papa Murphy stand and bumped right into her cart, knocking her to the ground full force. I think she landed on her left side hard. Hurting her hip also. I haven't heard from her yet. She was suppose to be home today. I'm going to make a trip over there tomorrow after work to check on her. Plus, I promised her I'd make her some stuffed manicotti for dinner when she got home. I'll let you know more as soon as I find out.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'll pass them onto my sister.

Hugs to all of you.

ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

sisters up-date

Postby ladyfreebird » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 am

Well, I heard from my sister last night. She's home now, the surgery went well. They have her on a lot of pain pills for right now. She told me that she plans of getting a lawyer and pressing charges against Walmart. At least to help pay for the hospital bill here, the ambulance ride to the hospital here and then the one to Lincoln.
and some of the hospital stay in Lincoln. She said she wants a beer so bad right now, but due to the heavy meds, she can't. That's my sister. She's back to being her ol' self again. <Wanting a beer>

ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Hey everyone, I'm doing okay. Been working 6 days a week and trying to help my sister. I'll try to be on a bit more. Probably in the evening. Take care my friends. I'll talk to you soon.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

Okay, I'm back again. My computer crashed last week. I got another used one last week but was having troubles with it until I took it back this morning and about 5 minutes later, bingo! I moved up in the computer world. I now have a XP. [tanz] It's used, but I'm hoping it'll hold out until income tax time next year. I've also been working 6 days a week and now I'm coming down with something.
:(

I will try to be on more in the next week or so. The hotel is finally slowing down and I'm on-call 2 days this week.

Talk to you later.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 am

Hello, my friends. Yes.. I'm still here. I've had a very busy week. A friends father passed away last week-end. M boss had her twins. Hotel has slowed down...a lot. I came down with bronchitis again. :( Still not feeling to great, but I have to work.. when I can. Then to top it off, I keep getting hang-ups every night. They start about 6pm and don't end until about midnight. I went down and I'm having my number changed. Until then, I screen all calls. So if anyone calls me, if you don't say anything, I won't be picking up. Plus, I've been unplugging my phone at night so I can get some rest.

Well, that's enough of my ranting and raving and up-date. Have to get ready for work. I'll try to be on again this evening.

Take care, my friends.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:31 am

Wow! When it rains, it pours... :(

Hope everything gets better for you shortly.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Thanks ohboy. Today hasn't gone too bad. The gas prices have dropped to $2.75 a gallon. Got paid today so I filled up. [tanz] Paid all my bills except power which isn't due until next month. Car insurance is paid. <yippee> And I actually got some money left for my week-end off. Now, if things keep going the way they are right now, I'll have it made. :wink:

Talk to everyone later, I hope. <fingers crossed>

ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 pm

You should be happier until Nov. 4th. Gas prices are projected to continue to drop until election day! Maybe, just maybe, they'll go below $2 a gallon. Probably not, but isn't it good to hope? [burnout]

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Okay, just to let everyone know.. I'm still alive and kicking. I've been having some problems with my health and working to make ends meet. I also got involved with myyearbook.com along with myspace.com.

But, I am still here. Talk to you when I can. Bye for now

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:27 am

I've been pretty busy as well. The holidays (in my case, School + Christmas) is really busy, so I don't think that any of us have really been on here as often as we usually are. I've noticed that the website has been pretty slow recently, so I wish everyone, including you Grayladyfalcon, a lot of luck through this hectic and sometimes downright crazy time of the year.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Next

Return to General Chat