26th Century & PVT Backup Forum

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

26th Century & PVT Backup Forum

Postby systemcat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Odd that I'm not sure where this topic should be but since this has to do with the 26th Century main page ...

I've already told three members about this through talking and PMing.

When there's a server issue and NO BODY can reach the forum. I've made a "backup forum" for people to use. Please note this backup forum is not meant for normal use and should only be used encase of server black outs, so we can still keep in touch. This backup forum can be found beside the "25th Century 80th Anniversary" link, in navy.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Quick question about the backup forum. If that happens, and we all have to use that site, will the posts be brought back to the main forum. For example, I read an episode during the main forum's lockdown, and then I post a review, can you put the review back to the Episode Review thread, will the review be added as a new thread to the "Buck Rogers in the 26th Century Forum", or will it just remain the backup forum.

Thank you.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

ohboy wrote:Quick question about the backup forum. If that happens, and we all have to use that site, will the posts be brought back to the main forum. For example, I read an episode during the main forum's lockdown, and then I post a review, can you put the review back to the Episode Review thread, will the review be added as a new thread to the "Buck Rogers in the 26th Century Forum", or will it just remain the backup forum.

Thank you.

Good question, thank you for bringing it to my attention. Yes, I will take the posts from over there and bring them to this forum.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Umm Just a suggestion. I was on that backup website. Just in case someone happens to stumble on it, do you think you should put up a link to this website. I was looking for one, but I couldn't find one. I'm not trying to step out of line or be pushy, I just think that newcomers who may have just found this by accident may come on to the new site and be interested enough to join.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: 26th Century & PVT Backup Forum

Postby systemcat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 pm

I'm going to take up your suggestion. Going to post it in another second.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News