Buck Rogers Geek Questions.

Talk about older versions of Buck Rogers.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Buck Rogers Geek Questions.

Postby BatZilla98 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:33 pm

How long do you think the Searcher has been searching at the end of The Dorian Secret?

What are some 25th century words or phrases you can think of?

More to come when I think of them.
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, my computer pooped out and I had to get it fixed.
Random avatar
BatZilla98
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Re: Buck Rogers Geek Questions.

Postby systemcat » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 pm

BatZilla98 wrote:How long do you think the Searcher has been searching at the end of The Dorian Secret?

What are some 25th century words or phrases you can think of?

More to come when I think of them.
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, my computer pooped out and I had to get it fixed.

It's ok BatZilla98 :). A couple summers ago I had two computers break within a few weeks of each other :(. I hope you don't mind but I had to move this topic. The Episodes section is for talking about the 26th Century series ;).

Your questions, well I think one or two, season two episode scripts were written & not produced. They might have been set past The Dorian Secret ( as for info ). ..I only started to read part of one. I'm sure there's fan fic that focuses on the further journeys of the Searcher. Graylady has written some stories that continue where the series left off. I say if the series had continued it's story line might have divided in half. Some stories that would have Buck on Earth, still working directly with the Defense Directorate and others where he'd be called to duly upon the Searcher.

Sayings in the 25th Century ..the first one that rings to mind is "biddi biddi biddi" :lol: .

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BatZilla98 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm

No its my bad. I got a little confused on what episodes it was talking about. Thank you for your help though. I was just trying to find out if it was ever established in the series at a point how long they had been out there.
Random avatar
BatZilla98
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Re: Buck Rogers Geek Questions.

Postby systemcat » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 pm

Long time no see, are you still interested in working on that comic :) ? I asked on your Buck Rogers site but I'm not sure you saw it.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Buck Rogers in the 25th Century