Current Events

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Current Events

Postby systemcat » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Since it's been a little dead in here lately I thought I'd share with you guys every thing that's going on.

OB is writing the second half of 38 while I'm working on 39. For the 3D area of the site ...I don't like the way it looks now and have emailed the hosting support over the issues. ..They haven't emailed back. For one issue, most of the objects in the library aren't present so there isn't much I can do with the sections. Hope every one is having a good time, I'd love to hear from you :).

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:39 pm

:) I'm here, I'm here. Though I have to leave shortly. Just wanted to drop by, because I haven't been very active in the past few weeks, and haven't came on but about a minute to scan for bad messages (moderator job) in the past few days. Just wanted to say that I still have finals until Wednesday, and I'll be busy Wednesday evening, so I will certainly catch up on things around here, starting Thursday, such as the following:

Episode Reviews
    Episode 38
    The Draconian Wars Story 3
    Dragon Warrior Fan Fiction Story

Anyways, have a great week everyone.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 am

Hope your finals go smoothly and well 8).

39 is moving along a lot more smoothly than the rough time my part of 38 gave me. Although I bet I'm going to be sending some readers running for a dictionary over this episode. It's the first episode that I've ever in writing had to look up a zoological term no where close to being used in daily speech.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:51 pm

And so everything is over for another semester. :D Hope everyone else is having some breaks from the hectic season.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Every thing is going the same as normal :roll:. As for reporting series work, wrote almost half of act two last night :).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News