Happy Birthday ohboy!

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Happy Birthday ohboy!

Postby systemcat » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:47 am

:occasion2:

:occasion7: Happy Birthday Ohboy! :occasion7:

:occasion9: :occasion6: :occasion9:

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:50 am

Thank you. Lord, my internet is slow... I didn't even know those smilies existed. :lol: I also love the multicolored name.

I'll say how my day went tonight. Rather you want to or not. :lol:
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:56 am

Your Welcome :).

This is you thread, talk away :wink:.

The forum has over 2000 smilies. To get to them you just have to open the link named "View more smiles" or also for some view the topic "2000 + smilies and code" ..I think that's the title :oops:.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Birthday ohboy!

Postby ladyfreebird » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 pm

I didn't know it was your birthday ohboy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. [tanz]

graylady :articuno:
Last edited by ladyfreebird on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Thank you both. This was a rather interesting day, to say the least. Not much out the routine, but I did go out to IHOP, and I did order the Chocolate Pancakes, on top of cake. I'm not concerned about getting fat or anything of that nature, but I am worried about all that sugar :oops: . I got some money, and am now researching the cheapest place to buy Who's the Boss?, the first season, on DVD.

I guess the next thing to look forward to is now Thanksgiving... That's the one problem with holidays and such: we all have to return to the drudgery of normal routines at the end... :(

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome. I've only been here for about 2 1/2 months, but I think I've fit right in! :D
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Happy Birthday ohboy!
[tanz]
Hope it's been a great one so far, I'd love to hear about it!
:D

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you very much, Erin! I can't believe how long I've been here, since there is last year's birthday as well. I wanted to wait until evening before posting anything, so I could say how the day went.

I had a fun day. I got a few new presents (mainly clothing), and some money, which was nice. The day went pretty well, overall. Due to a misunderstanding, I received two cakes, which was very nice. [bigsmile] Those were about the highlights.

Thanks for asking. :D

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm

[ok]
Sounds a lot better than my last one. Wow two cakes. Some one at the Mission ate a large frosted cookie I was gonna past off as mine. I remember if I'm remembering right, you got some nice suits last year. Good clothes again this year?

....Rats :(, the window for smilies doesn't show up on this computer. Wanted to throw in some birthday related ones :wink:.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 am

Yep, more clothes. Which is fine, because I'll certainly wear them!

Sorry to hear about the cookie, though. :) I do hope that the next birthday, then is really fantastic!

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to General Chat