It's Over

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

It's Over

Postby systemcat » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Ok for those fearful I meant the site, no. What I mean is having a hard life where I have to worry monthly I might lose my apartment or some thing. My entire adult life I've had money issues and have basically always been poor. Heck for a while you guys remember I was homless this year, and not every one gets back up after having that happen.

Back in July with thanks to social services and a local business type group, I was put into the system for applying after Social Security Disability and SSI. And just the other day I got aproved for both. Now bills can always get paid and I no longer have for worry about becoming homless again.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's Over

Postby ramoth » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Good news!! And sorry for missing your call the other day and not calling you back but this is the month of labs and doc appts. as well as holiday and the other usual fuss of living, so I keep running out of time. Hope things continue well for you! :)
Jimma
ramoth

Re: It's Over

Postby systemcat » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

It's ok, remember, never have to say your sorry in this forum :)?

What I wanted to contact you over is I'm planning on changing the site's look and I figured a phone chat would be the best way to exchange thoughts over it.

I found out today my case is going to the Fed. level but it's like some kind of final review. My case worker with the state has told me things are confirmed and this is a government formality 8).

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Chat