Locker Highstone?

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Locker Highstone?

Postby systemcat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:23 pm

Got this idea from another forum, what if this forum had an area locked off in it that only people who really knew the series could access it? This area would be for talking about the series on things to come for it, ideas for characters, sharing inside information for will this work in an up coming episode stuff.

How people would access this area of the forum would be by answering a question related to the series, the name for this area is going to be Locker Highstone. Would people like to see this happen?

Erin :cat:
Last edited by systemcat on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Herculean Platypus! » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:33 pm

I know there's only a few of us now, but is there a need to have a separate section??? I don't have a problem with it at all, but it seems unnecessary.

Of course, I say wait until others chime in on this. If it's a go, you won't hear any complaints from me. :D

(Just my two cent's worth.)
Herculean Platypus!
Admiral
Admiral

Postby systemcat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Every body will be welcome in this area, they just have to answer the question first. This tells me if they're reading the series and keeps out spammers. I've talked with Mariet and Graylady a lot about the goings on in the series through email and once in a while the Star-Port. But to get feed back so every body knows whats going on, that's why I came up with the idea.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Herculean Platypus! » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:38 pm

Sounds like a plan! [ok]
Herculean Platypus!
Admiral
Admiral

Postby ladyfreebird » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Sorry for the long delay on answering this. I think it would be a great idea Erin. [ok] Good way to keep out the riff raff.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:31 am

Ok, I wanted to know more than one person was backing this. How Locker Highstone will work is ... well it won't be part of the forum. I thought I could do it that way but later discovered I couldn't. Highstone will be a closed off area of the 26th Century site. How people get to it is by asking permission by asking for a series trivia question. If the answer is right or wrong: I'll post this fact openly in the forum. However the web address to Highstone will be PMed to the member who answered the question right.

I'll post when Locker Highstone is up.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News