Fantasy Calender

Talk about other science fiction and fantasy.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Fantasy Calender

Postby systemcat » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 am

I'm hoping to put out a calender soon filled with sci fi & fantasy drawings. Most of these drawings were inspired off a book named Fairies. I know there's one too many drawings but with feed back, I'm sure 'that one too many' won't make the final product. If people could maybe suggest order, I'd really appreciate that. Sorry for the watermark but you understand. Also that won't show for the calender pictures.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Wow! Those are all very nice. I would say that if you had to get rid of one, I would say #7 or #9 (the two sprites). They are not worse than the others, but they are the closest to each other, and you may want diversity. Just my opinion, though. As for order, it probably doesn't matter, since none of them look seasonal. (#5 might want to be in winter because of the winterly background, and #4 might be a good spring time one because they look like rabbits).
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Fantasy Calender

Postby systemcat » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm

7, isn't one I'm too happy about, so yeah might get rid of that one but I'll wait till others have mentioned their thoughts too. Yup, those are supposed to be strange upright bunnies. Now that you've pointed that out for spring ..March? April? May?

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 am

All of them look pretty good to me Erin.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 am

Personally, I would say May. Just because March is still more winter than naught, and April... I don't know about April. Somehow, when I think of Spring, I think of May. That is usually when it is starting to get warm, but not quite into the summer heat yet. I don't know. I guess if I had to make a suggestion, it would be April or May.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:19 pm

'K the bunnies are May and here's an order for the rest, guys please tell me if you think this would work ( either )?
1: June or 10: June
2: Sept. 13: Sept
3: Nov. 3: Nov.
5: Dec. 5: Dec.
6: Match 6: Match
8: April 14: April
9: Aug. 8: July
10: July 9: Aug.
11: Feb. 11: Feb.
12: Oct. 12: Oct.
14: Jan. 1: Jan.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Hope people don't mind but I made the calender. :)

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ramoth » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 am

systemcat wrote:Hope people don't mind but I made the calender. :)

Anywhere we can see it or acquire it? :)
Jimma
ramoth

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 am

The little fuzzy thing in my signature is a link to a Cafepress shop. That's where the calender is :D.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm

1: June or 10: June
2: Sept. 13: Sept
3: Nov. 3: Nov.
5: Dec. 5: Dec.
6: Match 6: Match
8: April 14: April
9: Aug. 8: July
10: July 9: Aug.
11: Feb. 11: Feb.
12: Oct. 12: Oct.
14: Jan. 1: Jan.

It all seems good. Just out of curiosity is this a monthly calender, or is this a day-by-day calender that you are contributing to? I just wondered what dates like Sept. 13 and Nov. 3 meant?

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:08 pm

It's a monthly calender. Daily, that would be cool to do :D, but Cafepress didn't give me that option [skepti] . Picture all the drawings for that in this topic :P ?

When I was doing Sept: 6 and Oct: 1, that was the month and picture using it's number in this topic.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Cool

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Return to Other Science Fiction and Fantasy