Con-Jour 2.0

Talk about other science fiction and fantasy.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Con-Jour 2.0

Postby systemcat » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I'm sorry for having not posted for a while but I'm on that vacation I bought up the other day. Part of this vacation, and this part is nearly over (finishing it has to do with letting a very nice couple, the ones that ran the con., barrow my camera for the pictures on it's SD card) Con-Jour 2.0, a sci fi convention in Houston. ...I really don't like tapping long messages on my iPod. When I return home I'll have access to my normal computer again.

..If you guys thought I recorded a lot of video for Starfest '09. Wait till you see what I did for this convention ;).

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Con-Jour 2.0

Postby ohboy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 am

systemcat wrote:..If you guys thought I recorded a lot of video for Starfest '09. Wait till you see what I did for this convention ;).

Unless it ended with you making an appearance on C.O.P.S., I'd love to hear about it. :lol: I hope you're enjoying your vacation.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Con-Jour 2.0

Postby systemcat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Well it's really the vacation on it's whole that got a lot of video ...Some where over three hours worth I think. Con-Jour got about an hour & a half of that. There's a lot to all this video, care to take a guess anyone why these keywords are going to be used on YouTube ;)?

"Johnson Space Center, NASA, geese, miniature horses, sea truttles, Star Wars, lightsabers, Doctor Who, nurse, horny goat, KOA, wild & exotic birds, flooding, events, Gulf, snow, fighting, teaching, eel, story telling, sea life, authors, film producer"

And of course "Con-Jour 2.0" :).

Erin :cat: 
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other Science Fiction and Fantasy